Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Message from Manchildblack :: Live 4 Love!!!






Peace Fam,

 

Just want to take the time to thank everyone who
joined me for the release party/performance at Joe's Pub. The night was
a truly magical one for me and I have to thank all those involved for
their help in making it happen: Adam Cruz, Shelton Garner, Ian Friday,
Mert Oglivie, Alex Derrick @ Zulu Rose, Anita Bryant, Fiona Bloom,
Kamia, Bill Bragin, my sensational band and the wonderful staff at
Joe's Pub.

 

My Mind's I - The EP, will be available soon for
digital download, but in the meantime, you can purchase it at Libation
or at one of my live shows. The next performance will be at SOB'S in
NYC on Wednesday, June 11th, followed by Frank's Lounge in Brooklyn on
June 21st.  More dates to come, so I will keep you posted.

 


For all my dance music heads I have a new Global Soul release out now on
Deep Haven Records called "Live 4 Love".  This is a song that I
originally recorded last year with Shelton Garner and it includes
remixes by Chris Perez, DJ Man-X and Reelsoul.  The song is now
available at www.traxsource.com.


 

Hope to see you at ALMA this Friday.  The Ladies of Ubiquita will
be on the turntables with True and Miller, so the dance floor will be
on fiya!!!!  Also, I'll be making an exciting announcement regarding Libation in the next e-mail.


 


In the meantime...

 


Be Love, Be Light & Be the Peace You Seek,

 


Manchildblack







No comments: